For over 20 years, Loyalty Research Center (LRC) has helped clients across a variety of industries measure and monetize their customer relationships to grow their enterprise value.
Loyal customers prefer your offerings compared to your competitors and should exhibit higher retention, share of spend, and less price sensitivity. In over 20 years of research, we’ve learned that in an average B2B organization, 30% of customers are Loyal. And they generate 60% of profits and value.
What does your Loyalty Profile look like? How much market share are you getting from your Loyal customers – and how much are you leaving on the table?
What We Believe
- Relationships, or lack thereof, contribute significantly to explaining critical behaviors.
- Experiences, strong or weak, determine those relationships.
- Individuals place higher priorities on some experiences.
- The perception of performance relative to alternatives on those high priority experiences contribute to making the relationship strong or weak.
- Segments vary in experience priorities and/or the performance perceptions.
- Organizations that understand and use that information have a strong competitive advantage in the market.
Our findings are geared toward action, not providing a laundry list of issues. We will work with you to identify the immediate, near-term, and longer-term actions you can take with the findings. If you’re ready to find out your Loyalty Profile, let’s connect.