Loyalty Research Center is a full-service research and consulting company, which partners with B2B, B2C, and association clients to measure and manage strategic relationships with customers, employees, and members. For over twenty years, our work has ensured that organizations stay aligned with their customers’ needs and, more importantly, that they anticipate changing needs to stay ahead.
Using scientific modeling principles and best practices research, we design customized programs to help clients prioritize and implement effective change strategies by better understanding loyalty segments and their drivers, customer expectations, and competitive strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, we work with clients to improve customer and employee retention, attract new customers, and expand current business.
Current Job Openings
- Minimum 3.00 grade point average.
- General business experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007/2010 (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Candidates will be required to pass a basic proficiency test as part of the evaluation process.
- Experience with SPSS is a plus, but is not required.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good judgment and critical thinking skills.
- High standards of quality and accuracy, checks details of work for accuracy.
- Be self-directed (work with minimal supervision as required).
- Extremely organized – strong planning and project management skills.
- Able to prioritize and recognize when change, or additional support, is needed.
- Work well in a team environment (work cooperatively with internal personnel and communicate effectively with them).
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills.