Loyalty Research Center is a full-service research and consulting company, which partners with B2B, B2C, and association clients to measure and manage strategic relationships with customers, employees, and members. For over twenty years, our work has ensured that organizations stay aligned with their customers’ needs and, more importantly, that they anticipate changing needs to stay ahead.
Using scientific modeling principles and best practices research, we design customized programs to help clients prioritize and implement effective change strategies by better understanding loyalty segments and their drivers, customer expectations, and competitive strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, we work with clients to improve customer and employee retention, attract new customers, and expand current business.
Current Job Openings
Loyalty Research Center is seeking two Market Research interns for Fall 2019 who will work closely with the LRC Vice Presidents, Directors, and Program Managers to execute their programs. Accuracy and quality of work are critical expectations for the people in this role. The interns provide support for developing and proofing questionnaires, customer comment/verbatim text summaries, SPSS databases for use in data analysis, detailed summary reports and PowerPoint presentation decks.
The LRC provides ongoing training and development for its interns, beginning with an intensive first week of training on the industry, LRC’s role in the industry, and the LRC analytic process. Throughout the course of the semester, the interns are encouraged to participate in supplemental training provided to the rest of the staff.
- Minimum 3.00 grade point average.
- General business experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007/2010 (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Candidates will be required to pass a basic proficiency test as part of the evaluation process.
- Experience with SPSS is a plus, but is not required.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good judgment and critical thinking skills.
- High standards of quality and accuracy, checks details of work for accuracy.
- Be self-directed (work with minimal supervision as required).
- Extremely organized – strong planning and project management skills.
- Able to prioritize and recognize when change, or additional support, is needed.
- Work well in a team environment (work cooperatively with internal personnel and communicate effectively with them).
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Dayna Colbert firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyalty Research Center is seeking a full-time Program Manager to join its staff of self-directed, growth-oriented individuals providing a world class experience to clients in a variety of verticals.
As a Program Manager, you will gain valuable on-the-job experiences that help build skills in communication, client management and retention, research, and analytics. You will work closely with LRC’s Client Services team and be personally coached and mentored to meet your professional development goals.
Ideal Program Managers will enjoy challenging themselves, building relationships with clients, developing actionable stories from data, and engaging in new learning opportunities.
While we take our work seriously and hold high standards for all the work we do, we also enjoy a relaxed work environment. Our dress is business casual (we love jeans!), we provide a company-catered lunch every month, and enjoy several events outside the office from concerts to pumpkin carving to escape rooms.
- Participate in qualitative research (in-depth interviews and/or group discussions) with client contacts and customers.
- Provide support for developing and proofing surveys.
- Program surveys using web-based tools (Qualtrics) and test web-based/telephone surveys.
- Manage data collection for research projects.
- Clean structured/unstructured data and develop databases using Excel and SPSS.
- Run frequencies, cross-tabulations, correlations, and multiple regression; code verbatim comments; and synthesize information from a variety of sources into a cohesive story.
- Assist in the development and proofing of client deliverables (typically PowerPoints or detailed text summaries).
- Travel to onsite client meetings/presentations with you Client Services team member.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree in an applicable field of business, economics, mathematics, or social science.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Working knowledge of statistics and marketing research.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- High standards of quality and accuracy.
- Self-directed (can work with minimal supervision).
- Works well in a team environment.
- Professional work ethic.
A cover letter MUST be included with any resume submission. Resumes submitted without the required cover letter will not be considered.
The following are not required, but considered with strong candidates:
- Any work toward an advanced degree.
- Experience with the execution of marketing research programs.
- Experience with SPSS and other statistical software.
- Experience with web-based survey development programs and an online reporting tool.
- Knowledge of proposal writing, survey management, and/or customer relationship management.
- Salaried position (paid every two weeks).
- Annual, merit-based salary adjustments.
- Generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) package.
- Half days every other Friday.
- Company-matching 401(k) retirement account (up to 4%).
- Fully-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to Matt Braun, email@example.com.