Loyalty Research Center is a full-service research and consulting company, which partners with B2B, B2C, and association clients to measure and manage strategic relationships with customers, employees, and members. For over twenty years, our work has ensured that organizations stay aligned with their customers’ needs and, more importantly, that they anticipate changing needs to stay ahead.
Using scientific modeling principles and best practices research, we design customized programs to help clients prioritize and implement effective change strategies by better understanding loyalty segments and their drivers, customer expectations, and competitive strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, we work with clients to improve customer and employee retention, attract new customers, and expand current business.
Current Job Openings
The Loyalty Research Center (LRC) is seeking a Client Services Manager, who will be part of a team that manages client relationships, internal account teams, and vendor relationships to most effectively develop and execute research projects (e.g., customer loyalty, member engagement, and employee engagement research). The Client Services Manager is almost always the lead on the LRC client "team" and is responsible for collaborating with the team to create the design and oversee the execution of research projects internally, as well as conducting presentations of strategic information to key client groups or teams.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Writing (or making strong contributions to) proposals;
- Developing and documenting key strategic hypotheses for the program;
- Forming and managing relationships with key players within the client organization;
- Managing the internal client team, including the development and execution of a project schedule, delegating key responsibilities, managing to project milestones, and keeping the project on schedule and within budget;
- Managing vendor relationships, including expectations of scope and project outcomes;
- Ability to moderate/conduct qualitative interviews and synthesize that information into a quantitative survey instrument;
- Developing and presenting client deliverables (including conclusions and recommendations) to various levels of the client organization; and
- Conducting a meaningful program review at the end of each program to determine how the program could be changed.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience focused on client development, economic/statistical analysis, marketing research, account development and/or project management.
- A Bachelor's degree in an applicable field of business, economics, or social science.
- Comprehensive understanding of and ability to communicate statistical analyses and marketing research concepts to business professionals.
- Software: Microsoft Office 2010 (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- A cover letter MUST be included with any resume submission. Resumes submitted without the required cover letter will not be considered.
- Highly-regarded leadership skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Quickly establish rapport and credibility
- Ability to identify what is driving customer relations for clients
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High standards of quality and accuracy
- Self-directed (can work with minimal supervision)
- Works well in a team environment
- Professional work ethic
- Any work toward an advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in new business development (including development of new client accounts and new programs within existing client accounts) is a plus.
- Experience with SPSS, R, or other statistical software is a plus.
- Ability to perform advanced analytic techniques is a plus.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send your resume and cover letter to Matt Braun, email@example.com. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Loyalty Research Center is seeking two Market Research interns for Fall 2018 who will work closely with the LRC Vice Presidents, Directors, and Program Managers to execute their programs. Accuracy and quality of work are critical expectations for the people in this role. The interns provide support for developing and proofing questionnaires, customer comment/verbatim text summaries, SPSS databases for use in data analysis, detailed summary reports and PowerPoint presentation decks.
The LRC provides ongoing training and development for its interns, beginning with an intensive first week of training on the industry, LRC’s role in the industry, and the LRC analytic process. Throughout the course of the semester, the interns are encouraged to participate in supplemental training provided to the rest of the staff.
- Minimum 3.00 grade point average.
- General business experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007/2010 (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Candidates will be required to pass a basic proficiency test as part of the evaluation process.
- Experience with SPSS is a plus, but is not required.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good judgment and critical thinking skills.
- High standards of quality and accuracy, checks details of work for accuracy.
- Be self-directed (work with minimal supervision as required).
- Extremely organized – strong planning and project management skills.
- Able to prioritize and recognize when change, or additional support, is needed.
- Work well in a team environment (work cooperatively with internal personnel and communicate effectively with them).
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Emily Trygstad, firstname.lastname@example.org.